Our experience spans the range of projects from green field developments in some of the largest projects in the world to working in an intensive operational environment where on-going availability of the existing system is the prime pre-requisite.
This has been gained from working on some of the world’s largest and most complex projects including the construction of major projects in the transportation, petrochemical process and power station industry sectors.
Our team has many years' experience managing all aspects of technology projects from feasibility studies through design and tendering to final integration and putting to work by the ultimate user.
We recognise that the implementation of major projects is hugely challenging in getting the structure, building works, fit-out and building services completed and in place.
As the Owner, or his Project Manager, you face daunting challenges in bringing your entire project through the phases of design, construction and ultimate hand over to the operating team. Add into this the complexity of the specialist systems that are required to make the project come to life and the objectives often seem to be unachievable:
- Where will you find professionals to handle the special engineering systems to make the project come to life?
- Are you confused by all the jargon that every specialist uses?
- How are you going to co-ordinate all these systems with each other, or equally importantly, with the overall construction of the project?
- How can you plan for completion when you do not have the right personnel with the knowledge to deal with such engineering?
Our background is in the project management, design and implementation of a wide range of specialist engineering technologies which include:
- Real time control and monitoring systems for buildings and other facilities
- Material handling
- Security including access control and CCTV
- Structured cabling networks
- Radio communications
- Information displays
- Safety critical systems including, for example, train control.
We can help you to pull together all the experts and then to communicate with non-specialists in the overall project team.
Whytecliff Consultants can help you pull together all the technology expertise that you need and integrate this into your overall team. We specialise in management of large scale technology related projects as well as projects that require a high-level of integration between the Technology and MEP systems. We are meticulous, results focused and will ensure your project is a success.